German Mom

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Getting Ready

You may be able to tell by the silence that things have been busy for us around here. We are in the busy season of our semester at BFA. From now to Christmas break there are many activities that take place. I am also trying to keep our house in some sort of order before Grandma and Grandpa Bontrager arrive tomorrow. With Sarah being so active and quick and me being just the opposite with my growing tummy and aching back, I am not getting too far there. I keep telling myself only a few more weeks of discomfort and then I can get back to full energy level and carry on. So we are in the final count down of baby # 4 to make an appearance. The crib that we borrowed is put together and in the same room as Sarah. We moved Jacob and Anna back to the same room. The main issue for me now is organizing all of the clothes in the right place, I am going to wait and delegate that chore to my mom to help me. Sarah loves to take everything apart from my neat piles and mess them up. So why stress now, when I can have help and stress later! Pray for us in the next few weeks that we can handle the addition of a new baby and this busy time of the school year for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home