German Mom

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weekly Update

Sorry for the lapse in posts, I guess I have been busy and too tired to post anything new. But we are still alive a kicking around here - especially the little one currently living in me! Last Friday, Jeff and Jacob went on an over night father/son campout with the 5th grade and his teacher. I can't even tell you how excited Jacob was to do this. He was looking forward to it all week. Jeff said that it was a fun time to bond with Jacob and get to know the other dad's as well even though it was very cold out. I was glad to have my nice bed with flannel sheets to sleep in and not a tent! Of course they returned home very tired from their experience but full of good memories.
Tonight, Jeff is taking Jacob and Anna to Basel to watch the U.S. men's soccer team play against the Swiss national team. This is a BIG event for us here at BFA. Our school bought a huge block of tickets and Jeff was able to secure some at the last minute. It will be a late night for them with school pictures in the morning. I am not looking forward to that, but I hope they can all bounce back in the morning. Anna and I agreed on an outfit last night which is becoming more and more difficult to do these days , so at least for one more year I have gotten my way! Sorry no pictures, maybe I can post some tomorrow after the soccer game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home