German Mom

Friday, September 28, 2007

Randomness

Having a house full of active children at diffrent ages and devlopment, I am learing that my days are filled with a lot of random events rather than order and schedules that all builds up to busy weeks full of memories. Take for instance this week, Getting Sarah ready to go out the door for an errand can take up to a half hour. She and I both have our own agenda. She wants to explore everything I just want to go. However today we were both on the same page. She was happy to move along and visit Anna at school so we could actually get out the door at a decent time. I took this picture to remind her that she is capable of coroperating with me.




Once at school, immediatly a swarm of excited girls encircle sarah. I am not sure if she enjoys the attention or not. Anna was giving her first book report today. I brought in some ice cream for her to share with the class. Here is another random event from the week. Anna's class went on a field trip yesterday to a bug museum in France. Of all random activities to take thrid graders to. "Hey lets have a field trip to France today, don't forget your passports!"

One last random event from the week I will write about: I think Sarah may be ready for potty training. This morning as I was rushing the kids to get ready for school and making their lunches in a blurr, sarah toddles up to me and and exclaims, " mommy poo poo." I said, "well do you want to sit on the potty like a big girl?" "NO". Jeff found her standing next to the potty doing the act! Okay, note to self: time to start active potty training for this girl, she is catching on fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home