German Mom

Monday, October 22, 2007

Jeff's Office

I have been meaning to capture some pictures of Jeff in his new office but I always seem to forget my camera when I am on campus. On Friday, Sarah and I went to the High School chapel because the elementary choir were performing there. Unfortunately, all the pictures came back very dark. So, after chapel, Sarah and I wandered up to the Assistant to the Principal's office to see what was going on. We found Jeff busy typing an e-mail requesting that the heat be turned on in the buildings. Such power he holds!



Sarah was waiting for daddy to finish his work so he could play with her for a moment before we left. She likes to explore everything on his desk.






Another shot of his office from the door. Not very exciting I know but it is "his space".






Just when Jeff had a moment to say hi and play with Sarah, a student stopped by requesting to reserve a room for an activity and his phone rang. Time for us to wave a quick goodbye and let him get back to his busy day.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A picture (or more) really does tell a thousand words. Thanks for sharing these, Kathy. Blessings

     

Post a Comment

<< Home