German Mom

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Family Celebrations

We are happy to welcome Grandma and Grandpa to our home. They have arrived to help with the new baby soon to be here. They will also be on staff at BFA helping with various duties. Last night, we took my parents out to eat to celebrate my dad's birthday. It has been a long time since we have been able to be with them to celebrate his birthday. We went to a favorite resturant of his, the Greek resturant in town. During the summer when we went to Normandy, I found a book that I thought my dad would like so I saved it and gave it to him last night.


I think he liked it as it was a personal account of the invasion from the Mayor of a small village in France.
From the look of Sarah's face, I think it was a fun evening. She loves to party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home