German Mom

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday morning

It seems like spring has arrived here in the Black Forest. Actually, winter never showed up for us. We bought some flowers yesterday to adorn our house with. Jacob has been outside playing basketball and gathering the neighborhood boys up to play lazer tag. But today was sunday and we were busy getting ready for church. Here is Sarah acting silly as she was eating her breakfast this morning. I just had to get a picture. She did this all herself.



Since the sun was shining and the sky was crystal blue this morning, I decided to take advantage of my kids all clean and dressed in church clothes. I couldn't decide which picture to post so let me know which one you like.


Photo #1

Photo #2

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the smiling Sarah one,but both are cute.Love,Aunt Ann

     

Post a Comment

<< Home