German Mom

Friday, February 09, 2007

Elementary Life

The big news today at BFA elementary school was favorite book character dress up day. Jacob and Anna were very excited to go to school today dressed up as one of their favorite character's. This begins a month long reading competition. Anna dressed up as Annie from the Magic Tree house book series. Jacob wanted to dress up as Luke from Star Wars, but his entire Fourth grade class decided to do a theme and so everyone went as a character from the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe. Jacob went as Edmond.


I went into school later to see Jacob play in a mini recital with other students. I was very suprised at how well he did. I usually get on him to practice but am never in the same room to hear him so I was very proud of how well he preformed. Later in March, he will be performing two numbers during the Music Festival for all of BFA.


Around the corner from the piano room was Anna's classroom. So I popped in there and wished her teacher a happy birthday. The class was making her a cake today. Ms. Sommers dressed up as Laura Ingalls. It almost made me wish that I was in elementary school again- just plain fun!

By the time Sarah and I got home, she was pretty tired. Sarah was ready to dream about the teletubbies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home