German Mom

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Candlelight dinner

Last night, I took Jacob and Anna to the dress rehersal of the Candlelight dinner. This is BFA's yearly outreach to the German community. Jacob performed a number with other elementary students. Here he is performing to the song "Turkish delight".


Another shot of the entire group. I think it is time for us to upgrade our camera. I am wanting one with a more powerful zoom. It will have to wait another year until we are back in the states for our year furlough. Until then, I am thankful that my computer has an automatic photo adjustment to make up for what my camera lacks.

Jeff and I plan to attend tomorrow night during the dessert and show portion. We are hoping that many attending will be receptive to the message offered by the many talented staff and students at BFA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home