German Mom

Thursday, March 01, 2007

What is it?

Look what Jeff brought home for me. I have never bought this before in such large quanitites. What do you think it is.



A. Laundry detergent

B. Peanut Butter
C. Butter


Once a year an order is placed at BFA for staff to purchase large quantities of Brown Sugar and Peanut Butter from a company in Holland. You can not get these items here in Germany. In seven years, I have never purchased in bulk but have asked visitors to bring food items over when they come to see us. In fact, I am still using the brown sugar that my brother in law brought with him a couple of years ago! So did you guess right? In that tub is enough peanut butter to see Sarah through college. Actually, it is only half full as I split the order with another family. I hope I can use it all up in the next year and half before we go on our year furlough. Please send all recipies that have Peanut butter in it! Anyone know what the shelf life of Peanut butter is. Maybe I will sell the extra on Ebay.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home