German Mom

Friday, March 23, 2007

Down and out

For the past three days, I have been suffering from a bad head cold. Yuck! I haven't been this sick for a very long time. My wonderful husband has been pitching in with the childcare. I think one reason my cold has held on so long is that I am chasing Sarah around the house and can't rest. So today, Jeff took the morning off from school. He got a sub for his am class and took care of sarah so I could sleep. I sleep right up til he left for his afternoon classes. I feel so rested now, but am hoping to get over it all soon. On top of that, it has been snowing everyday this week. The snow always melts by afternoon, but then the next morning we awake to fresh snow. Today, we have the most snow with it still snowing this afternoon. So far, Spring has not showed up for us here. It is forcasted that we will have a taste of spring by Monday. I hope with warmer weather coming, that my cold will soon be gone.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kathy, You are in my prayers. Moms just aren't supposed to get sick.LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home