German Mom

Monday, February 16, 2009

Caught on Camera

Joshua at 14 1/2 months is still not walking independently. He sure is being cautious about it. However, the other day I was able catch a glimpse of him getting closer to that big day. He was so distracted with playing with two spoons that he forgot what he was doing. I had my camera close by so I snapped him real quick before he knew what to do. He was standing without holding anything Yippee for Joshua. Next taking those steps like a big boy!





I also caught another person in our house busy at work one afternoon. Jeff has been conducting many phone interviews with potential new teachers for next year. Many that we will never meet because we will be in the States. Still it is necessary to find out if they will be a good fit here at BFA. Because of the time difference to the States from Germany, he calls them at odd times for us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home