German Mom

Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Memories

Well, I finally got around to downloading my pictures from this summer. Here is just a sample of what we were able to do this summer which by now feels so long ago. Today we had a high of 62 degrees with rain! Here is a taste of what our summer was like. Great memories with family and friends enjoy.



Cousins on the Oregon Coast



Anna enjoying getting to know her cousins from Michigan




Sarah and cousin Evie playing


Eager cake decorators ready for work!


The tribe of Benjamin showing off our t-shirts.





Matching dresses that my sister-in-law made for all the girls-very cute.


We enjoyed a weekend away to San Francisco with our friends Will and Joanne.


Joshua posing for his first formal picture in my parents back yard. I think he is a natural.


Jeff was in his childhood friend Erik's wedding just before we returned to Germany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home