German Mom

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This Date in History

I'm back from a blogging break. I guess I just needed a mental break for awhile. I will try to update more regularly here real soon. We fly back to Germay in less than a week so my mind is a bit preoccupied at the moment with packing and shopping details to get us through another year.
For your reading pleasure, I wanted to give you a memorabe date in history to reflect upon. Today 14 years ago, Jeff and I were married. I know you all remember what you were doing on that date as it is well burned into your brains ( at least it should be). God has brought us on an incredible journey these 14 years and 4 kids later and I know that he has more instore for us. I am blessed to walk through this life with God and Jeff by my side!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Child of God said…

    Happy Anniversary. Hope Jeff remembered. Sometime I'll have to tell you my memory of your wedding. I can't write it here. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home