German Mom

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tomorrow this time, we will already be on our long journey back to the States. Tonight we will check our luggage in at the airport so that early morning we can just walk to our gate with our carry on. As of now, it looks like we are pretty much ready to go. The kids are down for their afternoon nap. Jeff is quickly doing some much needed last minute yard work before a thunderstorm hits us. I have just organized our luggage and carry on. I tried to think of every situation that may hit us on our 20 plus hour trip. Of course, it will be up to these two little ones that will determine if we have a relaxed flight or a nightmare for everyone on board the plane.

Bear with me once we arrive as it may be a few days before I can post my next blog. It may take awhile to figure out our laptop computer. I have also ordered a new camera and can't wait to start using it this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home