German Mom

Monday, June 02, 2008

Concerts, Recitals, Oh My!

Over the past few days, Jacob and Anna have held their final school music concert and piano recitals. They did a great job. Their elementary school concert was on Sunday afternoon. It was a western them and they slapped the leather with the best of the cowboys. Here are some pictures of their stomping good time.

Anna doing a Hoe down . She actually let me braid her hair. I wish she would let me do that everyday- very adorable!

After the show, Jeff showed me the mini art show from the students at BFA. There was a wall with art work from the elementary school. This is Anna posing in front of her artwork called blanket art.



Today, the kids had their end of the year piano recital. Jacob played two duets with his teacher. He did a great job.


Anna also played a piece called the "Juggler".

After the end of a busy day, the brothers like to hang out and chill together.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home