German Mom

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I hope all the moms had a special day. This was my first year to celebrate with four children. All my kids gave me cards and I received a nice bouquet of flowers too. Anna wrote me a special poem that she composed herself. I'd like to share it with you if I may:


My Mom is Really Great!

My mom is great-
Really really great!

My mom cooks
And I like the way her food looks.

She makes peas and carrots
But never cooks parrots.

My mom is a great friend
And when I need a lend
She comes in a flash
With a big dash.

My mom is a janitor.
And really can get the room clean.

My mom is a gardener.
And is nicer with flowers than mean.

My mom is an athlete
And can go here and there.

And when she needs help
I really do care.

My mom is like me.
She likes the things I do.

My mom is great!
I hope yours is too!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

With love,

Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home