German Mom

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A dedication

I am a bit behind on this post. On Sunday, we were able to dedicate Joshua and Sarah at our Church. It made it extra special that it was on Mother's day. There were a total of six new ones dedicated. I guess the missionary community is alive and well.


The four kids at the begining of church. They took up an entire row! Joshua is giving himself a pep talk saying, "don't spit up, don't spit up!"

Joshua loved to look around while he was up front and didn't fuss at all. Sarah was so cute, when the pastor asked her what her name was she said, "I two, I'm Sarah!"



Later in the day, I took this picture of the kids playing on Jacob's bed. Pray for us, as we have the responsibility to raise these four children up in the way of the Lord.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home