German Mom

Friday, July 27, 2007

Ta-Da!

Everytime I talk with my parents, they always ask what new thing Sarah is doing. I try to remember but it is hard when she is asleep and not in front of me. But she is doing something really cute these days. On Sunday, I got her dressed in her cute little dress. I then told her to go to daddy and say, "Ta- da". Now everytime I get her dress, she has to go up to everyone and say Ta- Da! It is so cute. She knows now that she is cute but that there will be a little rival coming her way in December. Until then, she will soak it for all it is worth.

In other news, they guys are off for a two day camping trip to Southern Switzerland. They wanted to camp and hike around the Matterhorn. Jacob was very excited to be included in the outing. Us girls are have some quality time and enjoying a testerone free house for a couple of days.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are quite a stylish pair of shades. I wonder what silly grandma type person might have sent those to Sarah!? They only seem to add to the "ta da" effect.
    Sarah and big sis Anna should make quite a pair someday on stage. Such drama queens that they are both becoming. XO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home