German Mom

Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary. Somehow it always sneaks up on us. Through the work of raising kids, work, and daily living, we find ourselves one year further into our marriage. Seems like yesterday we got married, but then when I think back to everything we have been through- early years of paying off debts, transitioning to another country, adjusting to a new culture and having a family-it seems like we have had a lifetime together already. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything because I know that I am married to my best friend and that makes it all worth it. It seems like every blog that I read when an anniversary rolls around I have to endure some real mushy entry and hear about how that person's husband is the best one in the whole world. So I will save you from enduring that here! Just know that we are still happy and in love after 13 years and that is all that really matters!

I decided to post a picture of us in a not so flattering way. Mainly because I have few of us together. But also as a reminder that marriage, for the most part is a lot of work and you are always seeing eachother at your worst. Well, here we are first thing in the morning and still enjoying each others company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home