German Mom

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Twins

Twins run in my family. My mom has a twin sister. Growing up, I often wondered if I would be blessed with twins one day. I guess I got my wish at least for today. You know what they say about twins is true, it is fun to dress them up alike. I have to admit, I caught myself forgetting who was who. Then, I remembered that Anna was the older twin by well, six years. Needless to say, I couldn't resist passing up a chance to capture the moment for ever and to one day perhaps humiliate my two girls. So for fun, I give you my twin daughters! Enjoy

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 9 month birthday, Baby Sarah Ruth, born 9 months ago today, on 1/15. You are growing up so fast, and are a most precious blessing to your very special family. From some people who love you lots. XO
    G & G Bn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home