German Mom

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jacob is such a Nerd

Well, you heard it right, my son Jacob is offically a nerd. He showed me this morning just exactly what kind of a nerd he is. Actually, it was spirit day in Middle school today. Everyone was suppose to dress up like a nerd! Jacob had such fun and he came up with his outfit all on his own.



I caught jacob and his friends at lunch on their way to a glee club meeting. Boy does he hang out with a bunch of nerdy friends. Sorry about the glare, from the windows.






In other news, I realize that tomorrow is American Thanksgiving. The children and I have been talking about it all week. We will be having our meal on Friday because the kids have school all week. This will give us a nice quiet night where we won't have to worry about finishing homework and can just gorge ourselves on some Pumpkin pie! Jacob was surprise to learn that you actually get off from school for Thanksgiving. He doesn't remember ever being in America for a Thanksgiving. Both he and Anna are starting to ask alot of questions about what life will be like next year for them. It is such a blessing to me to see their excitment about their year back and all the new things they will experience. I am very thankful for that.



So, enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow we will all be thinking of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home