German Mom

Monday, September 29, 2008

Question of the day

Is it wrong to send your son to school with duct tape holding the bottom of his shoes together? For the record, I did buy him some new shoes this summer in the states. He still wants to wear his old shoes because they feel comfortable. I was able to convince the boy to take his new shoes in his bag today "just in case". He has soccer after school and I don't want him to appear like we can't afford new shoes. Although with the stock market situation, these may become quite the vogue fashion around here! I did a quick money conversion and currently 700 billion dollars is equal to about 28 euroes!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Kathy, you should not have mentioned this. Now all your "wealthy" family/friends on this side of the Pond will be sending you shoes for Jacob. You forgot to mention his size for all of us, but I do have them when I asked recently. At the ages of Jacob and Anna, especially, I always worry about their specific tastes in fashion. From shopping w/Anna girl this summer, I think I have an idea of what she likes and doesn't, but not sure of Jacob's preferences, except that he likes European sox and shorts and also camo hoodies and darker non-descript colors that blend in w/the dark of nite when he is traveling w/his class as a slave hunter or slave escapee :-).XO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home