German Mom

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

America's Got Talent Comes To BFA

Today, I got a call from Jeff just after noon informing me that an uncle of a BFA student was going to perform a "short" version of an act that he did on the show "America's got talent". The guys name is Dan Meyer andhe was really good. It isn't every day you hear this. When we got to school, I realized what his talent was- sword swallowing! Very amazing to say the least.

Here is a picture that I took of him during his performance for our students. I can assure you that he made his nephew Josh, a friend of Jacob's, the most popular guy on campus today.

Here is a clip of a video from his performance on America's got Talent. If it doesn't work, just type in Dan Meyer and you should be able to see the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ7aKsGAxwo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home