German Mom

Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy birthday Papa!

Today, is my dad's birthday. He turns 66. I hope it is okay for me to say how old you are dad! I wanted to post about him since it is his special day. This is when it is hard to be away from family on special occasions like birthdays and holidays. Thankfully, technology is so great that we can have virtual parties and experience them together- almost.
If you know my dad, then you know how much fun his grandkids have with him. They love to be at Papa's house. The best place for them is in his workshop creating wonderful doo dads that only a grandpa could appreciate. Here is a picture of my dad with his grandkids from this summer creating in his workshop.



My dad is likes give his grandkids to special treats as well. It always brings him happiness to see their joy so here we are enjoying a round of ice cream on Papa while on an outing this summer.
So dad, on your 66th time around the sun, your family in Germany would like to help you celebrate by eating a birthday cake in your honor. We hope you and mom will enjoy many more years of bummin' around in your trailier and make many more memories with your five grandkids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home