German Mom

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring Concert and Art Show

We are in the final busy weeks of school. former students are starting to show up around campus and everyone has begun saying goodbye to us. This week we got ready for a garage sale which I am so happy that it is over. We sold many items but still have alot left to figure out how to get rid of. But today, being Sunday, I allowed myself a day of rest. This afternoon, our school held their Spring Concert. Jeff gave the opening remarks and prayer which if you ask me he did a great job to set the tone of the program for.

Sorry for the blurry picture, but I was in the back and holding Joshua on one hip while I tried to take a picture of Jeff.

During the concert, the High School choir sang some fun songs. They performed a set of "secular" songs. One song was called "My heart will go on". Made famous in the movie Titanic. During the song, a set of pictures were flashed on the screen of couples at BFA whose "heart's will go on". So, we were one of the "lucky" ones to be displayed. Kind of cheesy but fun to see.




After the concert, there was a display of student artwork from the year to view. Our Anna had two pieces of Art on display. I think they are very good. I even heard someone complement them. Anna wasn't even with us. She wanted to go to the local swimming pool instead with friends- go figure.







1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home