German Mom

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Three little Monkeys in my bed


The other morning, I was in my usual routine of getting everyone up and ready for school. After I went into the kitchen to make coffee, I headed back to our bedroom to get my husband's clothes out. That is when I noticed three happy children playing in our bed. I couldn't resist, so I ran and got my camera to take this adorable picture of them playing. My youngest daughter, Sarah absolutely loves her big brother Jacob and sister Anna. She wonders why it is so quiet during the day when they are in school. I had to post this picture because I know that it is a memory that I will always want to remember and I thought that I would share it with you. Now if only they could stay friends all day! So getting them all out the door by 8:25 is no small task. When everyone is gone, that is when I finally get to my cup of coffee and finally wake up for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home