German Mom

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting around

Joshua will be eight weeks old on Friday. He is growing and changing so much! We are all enjoying the times that he is awake and alert but he still sleeps alot during the day time. When he is awake, I have had to find some creative ways to keep him happy and play with Sarah. I think I have hit on something but I don't know how much longer I can get away with it. Sarah has started getting an imagination and she loves to imitate me. So she will get her baby doll and do what I do with her dolly. We have a large toy baby buggy that right now is too big and heavy for Sarah to push but perfect for everyone else. When things get to hectic, I simply put Joshua in it and push him around while Sarah follows behind me with her baby stroller and imitates me. Today, we went for a walk and feed the "ducks" in the hallway.






Sarah isn't always willing to wait for her food when I am busy giving Joshua his. So today, she took matters into her own hands and helped herself to some cereal.

Here she is trying to act all cool and pretend that she hadn't gotten into the cereal at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home